The court on Saturday granted bail to Sheezan Khan who was locked up in jail and is the prime accused in her suicide case, The actor and Tunisha’s co-star was arrested for alleged abetment of suicide late last year and was lodged in jail under judicial custody.According to the news report, Sheezan was granted bail on Rs 1 lakh bond by the Vasai court. Also, he was asked to submit his passport. District Judge RD Deshpande hear the bail application.Also Read : Virushka seeks Blessing at Mahakaleshwar at Ujjain, ahead of IND vs Aus matchTunisha Murder Case: Tunisha (21) was found hanging in the washroom on the set of the serial near Vasai in the Palghar district of Maharashtra on December 24, 2022. A day after her death, her co-star Sheezan was arrested after the late actress’ mother accused him of abetment to suicide and claimed that the actor ‘used’ her daughter.Sheezan in his petitions said to have a relationship and break-ups are normal in life and hence he cannot be held re
View More Bail granted to Sheezan khantrendingnews
PM Modi to introduce special destination wedding packages for India
Are you amongst the one who always dreams to have a “Destination wedding” out of India? Now no need for such things… Prime Minister Narendra Modi made it clear on Friday that exchange of intercultural wedding rituals amongst states can boost tourism and suggested that the states should announce special packages so people won’t feel the need of going abroad.This was announced by him while addressing the post budget webinar on the subject ‘Developing Tourism in Mission Mode’, the PM said destination weddings offer a huge potential to tourism, also shared how much potential does Destination wedding has on Country’s tourism.Also Read : Virushka seeks Blessing at Mahakaleshwar at Ujjain, ahead of IND vs Aus matchWhile sharing about the same PM Modi said, “We have to think out of the box and do long-term planning to take the tourism sector to a new level… People go abroad for destination weddings. Can our states announce a special package for destination weddings? I say that
View More PM Modi to introduce special destination wedding packages for India“Hijab not allowed in examination hall” – karnataka Education Minister
Ahead of the 2nd PU Examination to be held from 9th of march this year State’s Education Minister of Karnataka C.B Nagesh has stated that no student would be allowed to wear Hijab in the examination hall. Talking about the same case last year some of the students denied appearing for the examination when the government ordered them not to wear hijab in while appearing for the examination.Also read : Bollywood: Fact about Hrithik RoshanMr Nagesh made it clear on 3rd March and said, “We have made it clear that all students should come to the examination centres in uniforms. Hijab is not a part of the uniform. Hence, those who wear a hijab will not be allowed to appear for the exams.” Talking about the exact no. of students who have appeared and not appeared for the examination after the “Hijab ban” in exam centres across the state, the state government itself has no exact no. of the students.Earlier in the day, Chief Justice of India, D. Y. Chandrachud said that he might form a ben
View More “Hijab not allowed in examination hall” – karnataka Education MinisterSonia Gandhi amitted to hospital, Condition stable
Former Congress party present Sonia Gandhi has recently been hospitalized in Delhi hospital. The reason for admitting her is said to be bronchitis, and the hospital members said that the 76-year-old politician is said to be stable.Also read : Bollywood: Fact about Hrithik RoshanPresently she is said to be stable and is under the supervision of Arup Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest Medicine, and his team, “on account of fever”. “Sonia Gandhi is under observation and undergoing investigations. Her condition is stable.” This is 2nd time Sonia Gandhi has been urgently hospitalized In January, the 76-year-old former Congress chief was admitted to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for treatment of a viral respiratory infection. Then, her daughter and Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra accompanied her to the hospital. According to the party sources, Sonia Gandhi has been suffering from a respiratory infection. Sources then said the admission was for a routine check-up.Pr
View More Sonia Gandhi amitted to hospital, Condition stableTMKOC actor Dilip Joshi’s house surrounded by 25 armed men, Know the reason why…
Dilip Joshi, who plays the character of Jethalal in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has been receiving endless threats these days. Nagpur Control Room received a call on February 1 claiming that 25 people were outside his residence at Shivaji Park, armed with weapons and guns. This was the same call where the caller also warned about bombs being planted at Mukesh Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra’s residences.Also read : Bollywood: Fact about Hrithik Roshan25 people surrounded around Dilip’s house: On February 1, Nagpur Control Room received a call from an unknown person named Katke who said that 25 people with guns and weapons had been deployed outside the Shivaji Park residence of Dilip Joshi, who stars in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. It was nothing but the same call where the caller threatened that Mukesh Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra’s residences would also be bombed. Then Nagpur Control Room immediately alerted Shivaji Park Police Station and started an inv
View More TMKOC actor Dilip Joshi’s house surrounded by 25 armed men, Know the reason why…FIR registered against her over property issues
Gauri Khan, a well-known interior designer and Shahrukh khan’s wife, is now in legal trouble, FIR has been lodged against her in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. But why is FIR registered against her?Must Read: Swigato, starring Kapil Sharma to be released on 17th marchWhat is the case all about?FIR against Gauri Khan has been registered against her at Sushant Golf City police station in Lucknow under IPC section 409 (criminal breach of trust)The managing director of Tulsiyani Construction and Development Limited, Anil Kumar Tulsiyani, the director, Mahesh Tulsiyani, and the brand ambassador, Gauri Khan all of them are mentioned in the FIR.FIR has been registered against them for not offering the flat after paying the amount of around 86 lakhs Kirat Jaswant Shah, a resident of Mumbai, has filed the complaint, claiming that he had paid the entire amount for the flat, but had not been handed over possession. The flat is located in the Tulsiani Golf View project in Lucknow’s Sushant Golf City
View More FIR registered against her over property issuesCBSE issues Public alert regarding the fake information of Paper leak
There is important news regarding the education sector of the country, recently the Central Board of secondary education(CBSE) issued a public notice regarding the alert in connection with rumours and fake information about the ongoing examinations of Class 10th and 12th.What is the Public Notice all about?Alerting the public regarding the fake news of paper leaks and other exam-related fake news, CBSE has issued a public notice for all the students and their parents to know what exactly the truth is. Alerting the public against such unverified news and rumours, CBSE has advised them not to participate in such activities or spread such information through any form of communication to maintain the sanctity of examinations at all costs. It has also requested the parents to guide their wards not to believe such rumours and not indulge in any such activity which hampers the smooth conduct of Board examinations.Also Read: Union Finance Minister Presented Economic Survey of 2022-23CBSE ma
View More CBSE issues Public alert regarding the fake information of Paper leakZwigato, starring Kapil Sharma to be released on 17th march
The Bollywood movie Swigato starring comedy king, Kapil sharma is soon going to be released on the Big screen, and the official trailer is to be released on 1st march. Talking about the film, Kapil Sharma’s ‘Zwigato’ is about a man who loses his job during the pandemic and then works as a food delivery rider and grapples with the world of ratings and incentives. Trailer Release date :Comedian and actor Kapil Sharma is all set to deliver your order on time with his upcoming movie Zwigato. Kapil on Monday shared new posters of the film which gave a sneak peek into his character. In Zwigato, the comedian will be seen playing the role of a delivery boy Manas and the new poster shows how he does his job. Kapil will be seen in a never seen avatar. The actor also announced the release date of the trailer of the film. The trailer of the film is to be released on 1st of march.Sharing the news with their fans kapil sharma tweeted about the film release ; Also Read: Union Finance Minister P
View More Zwigato, starring Kapil Sharma to be released on 17th marchHow Kejriwal Govt into crisis after Manish Sisodia arrested?
Now Kejriwal government has plugged into its governance crisis after Manish Sisodia who holds the position of 18 key departments is being arrested in the Delhi liquor scam, now if If Sisodia does not get bail, the chief minister may have to reshuffle his cabinet and distribute the massive workload that Sisodia had been handling.Also Read: Union Finance Minister Presented Economic Survey of 2022-23Departments under Manish Sisodia: Presently Manish Sisodia is in charge of the Delhi government’s flagship schemes across various sectors education, health, finance, urban development, industries, power and others, the highest by any minister in the Kejriwal Cabinet. He is also in charge of all other departments not specifically allotted to any minister.Both of the arrested members of the AAP government Manish and Satyendra Jain have been praised by the government for the development of the state’s education and health services, contributing to the party’s popularity and continued elector
View More How Kejriwal Govt into crisis after Manish Sisodia arrested?Nokia changed its logo for 1st time… Know the reason why
The brand which is close to everyone’s heart, which was almost lost is back again with a new strategy … Yes! Nokia has adapted some of the changes in order to mark the “New Era.” Also Read: Union Finance Minister Presented Economic Survey of 2022-23Talking about the news, Nokia as a brand announced some of the major changes in its brand identity on Sunday, interestingly the brand has accepted some of the major changes in its brand identity for the very first time in the past 60 years. There are in total 5 new logos comprising of various designs forming the word ‘Nokia’ and also the iconic blue colour of the brand is now changed to various other colours.After taking over the top job at the struggling Finnish company in 2020, Lundmark set out a strategy with three stages: reset, accelerate and scale. With the reset stage now complete, Lundmark said the second stage is beginning.Talking about the changes in the brand, the Chief Executive of the company said that there is now a new s
View More Nokia changed its logo for 1st time… Know the reason why